AN EDUCATIONAL AND CREATIVE PROJECT FOR SCHOOL – YEAR 2019/20
The educational and creative programme CHeLabS Junior invites the young people to reflect on themes such as
– the safeguard and the value of the cultural heritage;
– the knowledge and the care of our own territory;
– the active citizenship at national and international level.
The school is the best context for conveying these principles to the young generations, letting them become an active part of a creative and participative process for the construction of new scenarios. We wish to let young people express their point of view on issues related to the territory in which they live by the participation to the CHeLabS Community, bringing their thought to the attention of an international community.
To whom it is addressed
The project is thought for the students of the primary school and of the secondary school (orientative age 8 – 18). The programme is organized into three activities (described in the Manual) that will be realized according to the different educational levels.
- Stimulate in young people a greater awareness of the importance of active participation in cultural initiatives of their territory, and the ability to create their own pathways.
- Stimulate in young people the ability to compare their ideas within a peer process, through class discussion and group work, enhancing the ability to collect the various expressions of all thoughts.
- Design cultural experiences linked to an asset, a site or an object belonging to the Cultural Heritage according to a technical-scientific approach and/or to a valorisation-fruition approach.
GUIDELINES FOR THE REALIZATION OF THE ACTIVITY:
For further information and help during any phase of the proposed activities it is possible to send a request to the project e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the on-line contact format at the CONTACTS.